Ethan Allen Parker Chair
Sit up and take notice of the Parker, a go-anywhere chair with considerable appeal--just look at that bold silhouette! We've freshened up the classic wing chair with a generous, loose seat cushion and tapered legs. It's available in fabric, dual-fabric, and leather. With the Parker ottoman, it's a perfect resting spot.
- Dramatic, angular wing-back
- Generous seating
- Tight back rest, welted loose seat cushion
- Companion to the Parker Ottoman (207570)
- Available in leather (727571)
- Seating Area: 21" wide × 23" deep
- Seat Back: 22" high
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 19" high
- Arm Height: 24" high
- Composition and Construction Frame Engineered Hardwood frame construction allows for greater durability and strength. Mortise and tenon joints have replaced traditional dowel construction used in frame construction. The mortise (hole or slot) is cut into one member and the tenon or tongue from the adjoining piece fits tightly so that, when glued, these joints act as if the wood has grown together. This method of interlocking joinery provides greater stability with fewer joints. Frames are constructed of 7-ply engineered hardwood panels for increased strength and durability. Frames are glued and stapled. Springs Heavy gauge coil spring unit coils are linked together and attached to a heavy gauge border wire for consistency and longevity. Individualized coil seating units function independently of the other providing individual seating comfort for even support and weight distribution. Each spring is oven tempered to provide greater strength and durability. Cushions The comfort soft seat cushion is designed and constructed to achieve a softer and supportive feel. A dense polyurethane foam core is laminated both top and bottom with a layer of soft foam and wrapped with polyester fiber to provide a comfortable seat and is encased in a non-woven ticking. Tight backs have sinuous springs that provide comfort, durability and minimize body impressions, through out the life of the product. The back is padded with a layer of polyurethane foam and polyester fiber.