Ethan Allen Retreat Roll-Arm Leather Chair
A retreat is what you make it; kick back any way you like. Our Retreat chair is available in upholstery choices galore (including leather); it's all you need to create a personal haven of your very own. Retreat is also available with track arms and as an ottoman, sectional, loveseat, and sofa in several sizes.
- Welted loose back pillows
- Welted loose seat cushions
- Available in fabric
- Seating Area: 26" wide x 22" deep
- Seat Back: 17" high
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 19" high
- Arm Height: 25" high
- Composition and Construction Frame Engineered Hardwood frame construction allows for greater durability and strength. Mortise and tenon joints have replaced traditional dowel construction used in frame construction. The mortise (hole or slot) is cut into one member and the tenon or tongue from the adjoining piece fits tightly so that, when glued, these joints act as if the wood has grown together. This method of interlocking joinery provides greater stability with fewer joints. Frames are constructed of 7-ply engineered hardwood panels for increased strength and durability. Frames are glued and stapled. Springs Heavy gauge coil spring unit coils are linked together and attached to a heavy gauge border wire for consistency and longevity. Individualized coil seating units function independently of the other providing individual seating comfort for even support and weight distribution. Each spring is oven tempered to provide greater strength and durability. Cushions The comfort soft seat cushion is designed and constructed to achieve a softer and supportive feel. A dense polyurethane foam core is laminated both top and bottom with a layer of soft foam and wrapped with polyester fiber to provide a comfortable seat and is encased in a non-woven ticking. Loose back pillows are filled with a generous amount of polyester fiber. Non-woven ticking allows air to escape during use. The pillows are constructed with horizontal channels sewn in which minimizes shifting and settling.