Fendi 2Jours Vitello Elite Tote Bag
dark red/cherry ,
Originally designed by Silvia Venturini Fendi for the Fall 2012 collection, the splendid, sophisticated new Fendi 2Jours bag has been introduced into the main collection and reissued in special editions for the Milan runways. Its versatility and enduring style is reflected in the namea play on the dualism concept each Fendi design embodiesthe number 2 and the French adverb "toujours," which means "always."
- Saffiano leather front and back; smooth vitello leather side panels.
- Golden hardware.
- Removable shoulder strap with 14" drop.
- Tote handles with 5" drop.
- Hanging ID tag with enamel trim.
- Logo-detailed enamel bar trims top front; snap tab closure.
- Striped fabric lining; inside zip and open pockets.
- Inside, center zip compartment divides interior.
- Leather bottom and metal feet protect from wear and tear.
- 12"H x 14"W x 6"D.
- Weighs approx. 3 lbs.
- Made in Italy.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!