6pm.com is proud to offer the Free People - Railroad Lacey Cutofff Short (Pacific Wash) - Apparel
- Small town charm meets big city cool in a modern Free People short with a heritage sensibility.
- Denim cut-off sports a mid rise and a frayed, lace-trimmed hem.
- Railroad stripes give the sanded and faded stretch denim a vintage vibe.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly with a button closure.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- 69% cotton, 30% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Waist Measurement: 25 in
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.