Frye 'Jet Engineer' Boot (Limited Edition)
6 M, 6.5 M, 7 M, 8 M, 9 M, 10 M
Frye's 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in a bench-crafted boot with weathered buckles. An asymmetrical topline lends modern edge to the vintage style.
- 1 1/4" heel; 8 1/2" boot shaft; 14" calf circumference. Narrow calf (size 7.5).
- 150th anniversary collection.
- Adjustable buckle closure.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; made in the USA.
- BP. Shoes.
Overall Product Rating
MISSLOU - Review from Nordstrom
NOT AS EXPECTED...The boot is stylish and I liked the design but what was disappointing was the quality of the leather. It was stiff and didn't feel as soft as I would have liked and expected given the price. Walked around the house with socks thinking that might soften the leather but that didn't seem to help. Boots rubbed my toes. Will be returning. Sad.
eschneider - Review from Nordstrom
incredible moto bootI would have given these 5 stars but gave them 4 because these boots should have been made with a leather that had no imperfections - with a high shine boot it would have looked better (and Frye could have easily afforded a higher quality leather at this price). The style of these boots is just about perfect; the toe doesnt have bulbous look to it like so many frye and other motor cycle boots do. Its a sleek cool look - very much like the Chanel Motorcycle boots. These are edgy and yet refined in the best way possible. I was so totally surprised at how good these were when I received them. When you compare them online to the other frye boots - say the Veronica Short - they look the same - and yet they are completely different in person. I would highly recommend these if you are looking for sleek designer styled motor cycle boot.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!