Frye Shirley Riding Plate Boot
6.5, 7, 7.5, 8.5, 9.5
The oldest continuously operating shoe company in the US hasn't missed a beat with its commitment to classic American styling. Fashion's temperamental tastes may come and fade away but we know where to go for an unfussy, wearable, workable boot. Now bring on this season's skinny jeans.
- Leather upper with leather and man made sole
- Heel measures approx 1" in length
- Shaft measures approx 15.5" in length
- Wrap-around leather strap with buckle closure
- Intentional color variation throughout
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!