ghd Classic Mint 1" Professional Styler
Make styling a little sweeter this spring with the Classic 1" Mint Professional Styler from the new candy collection from GHD - perfect for brightening up any s...
- Advanced ceramic heaters sense the porosity of the hair to apply and maintain the perfect amount of heat
- Infrared heat protects your hair with negative ions, sealing in its natural oils, moisture and color
- Aluminum plates for smooth static-free sheen
- Rounded barrel to create waves, curls and flips as well as sexy stick straight styles
- Temperature varies between 347F to 365F (non adjustable temp flat iron)
- Sleep mode turns the styler off if it is not used for 30 minutes
- Fire retardant outer case ensures the iron body does not get too hot
- Universal voltage automatically adjusts to the local voltage for optimum performance (may need to purchase a plug adapter for travel outside the U.S.)
- Shiver mode combats condensation that can cause damage to the iron if the room temperature is below 5 degrees C.
- Thermal fuse safety feature prevents the iron from overheating
- 9-foot power cord
- Built-in microprocessor for fast heat conduction
- 2 year warranty - Must fill out warranty registration card located with iron to ensure warranty from GHD
Overall Product Rating
Gloria - Review from Folica.com
DisappointedSo i did a lot of research between chi and ghd. I have medium soft wavy hair, ghd doesn't do a good job straightening my hair, they are still freezey and don't look good at all. My first ghd died less than a yr before , which they replaced it as it was under warranty. I don't think i would recommend it to anybody.
Sally - Review from Folica.com
So Disappointed!I bought this flat iron in 2010 based on the good reviews. I thought by spending more I could get a really good flat iron that would last me a long time. It failed exactly one year later (wouldn't turn on). Folica sent me another one, which failed again less than one year later (wouldn't turn on). Folica sent me another new one. Now nine months later, one of the plates doesn't heat up so it takes twice as long to flat iron my hair. I called Folica and the warranty has expired so they can't do anything for me. What a waste of money!
Jaclyn - Review from Folica.com
Stopped Working After 1 YearThis iron was good but I've had it for a year now and it stopped working. Not worth the money. For casual use it should've lasted much longer, especially for the price
Sarah P. - Review from Folica.com
Big Hair No LongerI love it! I have a lot of fine, wavy to curly hair and this smooths it out no problem! I don't really have to make much effort in my blow dry. The straight iron takes care of it. I do have to go over some spots twice, but that is probably just me getting used to it.
Jasmine - Review from Folica.com
The Best Flat IronLove the GHD flat iron!! I have been using a HAI for the last 7-8 years that suddently stopped working. My hairdresser uses a GHD and recommended the brand. I have not just curly hair, it's curly kinky and need a thermal every few months; living in Florida does not help!! It heats up literally in seconds and even rings to let you know it's ready! It has a safety mechanism to turn itself off in 30 minutes in case you forget to do it yourself or get distracted with something else. And as best as I can tell, it can be used in Europe with an adapter which will be a super plus when I travel in August. The only thing I miss from the HAI that I've been using is that I cannot lower the temperature on it. Definitely would recommend!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!