Hai 2 Ceramic Flat Iron
HAI 2 ceramic pressing iron features specially-coated ceramic heat panels which protect hair with "infra-red heat". It locks in moisture and helps prolong color...
- Ceramic plates are unmatched for equal heat distribution
- New Infra Red Heat technology seals in hairs moisture and luster
- Faster heat-up time than conventional coil straightening irons - It will rise to the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds from being turned on.Therefore, to save electricity and prolong lifespan, it should be turned off between uses with the Off-On switch located on the temperature control thermostat.It still saves half the time of conventional models.
- Hotter and more consistent heat at all adjustable temperature settings.
- 5 temperature settings (140 F~410 F , 60 C - 200 C ) for all hair types.For bleached, fragile, damaged and fine hair, the lower setting is advised.For normal hair and regular use, a middle range is recommended.For coarse, thick, ethnic and resistant hair in healthy condition, maximum heat on high setting is used to save time and effort.
- With a fused safety plug - Be sure the red button is depressed before use, and push the reset button if the breaker is tripped at any time
- Ergonomic design is easier to handle
- 2 inch width for faster results
- Variable heat control on handle for added versatility
- Safety IDCI plug to prevent electrical shocks
- Swivel Cord prevents tangling
- Voltage: 120V 60Hz for use in US/Canada
- 1 year limited warranty
Overall Product Rating
Melissa B. - Review from Folica.com
My Favorite Iron!This is my favorite iron! I am a hairdresser and this is my 3rd one I have ordered in 10 years, and I abuse my flat irons a lot. The fact that I get a couple of years out of each one is awesome! I highly recommend!!!
Yanette - Review from Folica.com
This Is My Go To Iron!!!!!!I love love this iron its the best... it heats up with in seconds!!! And straightens perfectly. If u have thick wavy hair this is the iron to get... :)
Amy - Review from Folica.com
DevastatedHad mine for 7 1/2 years...used it every other day...so that's a lot...it died yesterday and I'm a bit devastated...buying the same one, hope they never stop making it!!!
Corinne - Review from Folica.com
So Worth It!I have been using my HAI 2 almost daily for about 7 years. Just like what others have said, it still works as well as it did the day I got it. I have dropped it, melted part of the cord, even packed it in a bag that got soaking wet in a rain storm, and it still works perfect! The only down side, is that it didnt come with a heat proof bag, so like i said, i have melted the cord in several spots (which makes me sad that i may have to replace it soon). Even if i do have to replace it someday, it will be with another HAI. Its worth the price!
Ruth Rodriguez - Review from Folica.com
Best Hai 2ceramic Flat Ironthe best Hai Ceramic 2 and FOLICA the best shoop the beauty hair online.five star for FOLICA and Hai ceramic 2
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!