Hai 2 Ceramic Flat Iron
Details HAI 2 ceramic pressing iron features specially-coated ceramic heat panels which protect hair with "infra-red heat". It locks in moisture and helps prolong color...
- Ceramic plates are unmatched for equal heat distribution
- New Infra Red Heat technology seals in hairs moisture and luster
- Faster heat-up time than conventional coil straightening irons - It will rise to the desired temperature in less than 25 seconds from being turned on.Therefore, to save electricity and prolong lifespan, it should be turned off between uses with the Off-On switch located on the temperature control thermostat.It still saves half the time of conventional models.
- Hotter and more consistent heat at all adjustable temperature settings.
- 5 temperature settings (140 F~410 F , 60 C - 200 C ) for all hair types.For bleached, fragile, damaged and fine hair, the lower setting is advised.For normal hair and regular use, a middle range is recommended.For coarse, thick, ethnic and resistant hair in healthy condition, maximum heat on high setting is used to save time and effort.
- With a fused safety plug - Be sure the red button is depressed before use, and push the reset button if the breaker is tripped at any time
- Ergonomic design is easier to handle
- 2 inch width for faster results
- Variable heat control on handle for added versatility
- Safety IDCI plug to prevent electrical shocks
- Swivel Cord prevents tangling
- Voltage: 120V 60Hz for use in US/Canada
- 1 year limited warranty