Hanro Rita Jacquard Camisole, Claire
- Original 1940s Hanro design.
- Jacquard stretch jersey with polka-dot tulle trim.
- Camisole neckline with golden ballerina charm.
- Thin adjustable satin shoulder straps.
- Bias-cut silhouette.
- Lightly fluted hem.
- Viscose/spandex; tulle, cotton/polyester/nylon/spandex.
- Made in Portugal.
Built-in underwire demi cups offer figure-flattering support in a smooth layering cami that can also be worn on its own. 15" center front length. Adjustable straps. Tagless label won't rub or irritate skin. 72% polyamide, 28% elastane. Hand wash cold. By Hanro; imported. Lingerie.
With soft mercerized cotton and Textronic lace, this Hanro camisole is meant for everyday allure. Black. Sweetheart neckline with Textronic lace overlay. Spaghetti straps. Straight hem; fitted pullover style. Mercerized cotton; lace, polyamide/Lycra®. Imported.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!