Horchow John Robshaw "Charana" Bed Linens
NATURAL WHT/CLAY WHITE/BLACK WHITE/CHOCOLATE WHITE/GREEN WHITE/IVORY WHITE/SILVER WHITE/TAUPE
Details Lavender, eggplant, and tangerine medallions float on hand-quilted cotton voile bed linens with striped reverse and cotton batting.
- Duvet covers and matching European shams of 300-thread-count cotton percale feature a soft khaki-clay block print and hand-stitched edging.
- "Kumera" eggplant/lavender medallion European sham and "Bindi" lavender pillow with small floret block print are both linen.
- Grid-embroidered pillows are linen/cotton.
- Mirrored pillow is silk; dry clean.
- Machine wash all but silk pillow.
- From John Robshaw.