Hot Tools 1875 Watt Anti-Static Ion Dryer
Hot Tools 1875 watt Anti-Static Ion Dryer features faster drying and increased moisture absorption.
- 1875 watts for the most efficient drying
- Faster drying and increased moisture absorption - Negative ions break apart water droplets so they can be dried faster or absorbed by hair.Hair cuticles are smoother, more light-reflective, shinnier, and frizz is eliminated.
- Direct Ion Technology- Patented technology maximizes the benefits of ion drying by injecting a high volume of ions into the air stream, depositing them directly onto the hair.
- 2 speed / 6 heat settings
- Cool shot
- Pik and concentrator attachments
- 8-ft professional cord
- One-year warranty
Overall Product Rating
Stehpehnaie - Review from Folica.com
I Love This It's GreatSimply the best, better than all the rest
Joe S. - Review from Folica.com
Taneesha L. - Review from Folica.com
Pik Attachment :(This hair dryer is ok. It felt a little awkward in my hand...seems to be shaped a little different than most hand held hair dryers. I find that not being able to purchase a replacement Pik attachment very disappointing. Now that mine has broke, this hair dryer is useless to me.
Jasmine - Review from Folica.com
Perfect Dryer For MeI don't use blow dryer's very often because they leave my hair really rough on top of me straightening my hair but I find this blow dryer great and actually don't mind using it. My hair stays shiny, it heats up relatively fast,it works well on extensions, and you get two attachments along with it. Of course that's a plus! I've had the product for about 8 months and I couldn't be happier with this dryer.
Cassidy - Review from Folica.com
Awesome!So I have been looking for the best hair dryer to straighten hair and it has been so long since I had a good dryer (old one was a 10$ Revlon one :P). Anyway so my hair is medium thickish kind of and I get this dryer for Christmas and immeadiatly try it out IT WAS AMAZING! All you need to do is first take the smaller clip on thing and dry your hair until it's half way dry. Then you simply put the comb brush thing on and BOOM your hair is healthy and amazing! I hope I helped a lot!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!