Hudson Slipcovered Ottoman
The chic, clean, comfortable lines of the Hudson are perfectly complemented by its custom-made slipcover. Choose the fabric for your custom slipcover from seventeen cottons and cotton blends. Come in to a Design Center to see all slipcover color and pattern options, including solids and ticking stripes.
- Semi attached seat
- Removable legs
- Seamless slipcover over a muslin frame
- Dry clean only.
- Width: 33"
- Depth: 25"
- Height (floor to top of cushion): 18"
- Composition and Construction Frame Engineered Hardwood frame construction allows for greater durability and strength. Mortise and tenon joints have replaced traditional dowel construction used in frame construction. The mortise (hole or slot) is cut into one member and the tenon or tongue from the adjoining piece fits tightly so that, when glued, these joints act as if the wood has grown together. This method of interlocking joinery provides greater stability with fewer joints. Frames are constructed of 7-ply engineered hardwood panels for increased strength and durability. Frames are glued and stapled. Legs Removable. Springs Webbing construction is used for firm seating comfort in narrow style platforms. Minimal cushioning provides firm yet comfortable seating support. Cushions The semi attached seat is constructed of a polyurethane foam and polyester fiber for a clean, tailored appearance and firm seating. Related Styles
- 20-7380 Hudson Ottoman
- 33-7381 Hudson Slipcovered Chair
- 33-7383 Hudson Slipcovered Sofa