Isabella Collection by Kathy Fielder "Venezia" Bed Linens
Details Red, burgundy, and gold hues combined with a textural damask pattern and chenille stripes result in this breathtaking bed linens collection from Isabella Collection by Kathy Fielder. Made in the USA of imported fabrics. Dry clean.
- Bronze coverlets with metalllic gold quilting are silk; other pieces are made of polyester, rayon/nylon, and cotton.
- Damask duvet covers are edged with gold cording.
- Pieced standard and king shams have damask centers, ruched sides, gold cording, and loop fringe.
- Chenille-stripe dust skirt has a 20" drop.
- Pillows with ribbon fringe are plumped with feathers and down.
- We added a sequined pillow made of polyester. Imported.
- Sheeting by Sferra is made in Italy of 590-thread-count Egyptian-cotton sateen. Detailed with a macrame lace inset threaded with satin ribbon and bordered with hemstitching. Fitted sheets have 17" pockets. Select color when ordering. Machine wash.