Zwilling J.A. Henckels Damascus 5-Piece Knife Block Set
Our exclusive collection combines all of ZwillingDamascus knives in the most popular knife sizes. Made of true Damascus steel, these knives are not only the first German made Damascus knife but also the first forged Damascus knives with a bolster from a single piece of Damascus. Made of 160 layers of hand-folded steel it results in a blade that is exceptionally hard and durable.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Fridour ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- An ergonomic African Blackwood hardwood handle provides elegant styling with its richly grained, silky black appearance.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- 7" santoku knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
Overall Product Rating
SmokeytheWolf - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Beautiful knife setWhile expensive, the quality of this Damascus knife set is amazing. We cook a lot, and using knives like these add to the enjoyment of the whole experience. Besides being beautiful, they are balanced and really sharp!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!