Zwilling J.A. Henckels Spirit Thermolon Non-Stick Skillet
8-in., 10-in., 12-in.
Product Q&A Shipping & Returns The environmentally-friendly nonstick ceramic surface on Zwilling Skillets is heatproof up to 850 degrees F to accommodate high-heat cooking or searing. PTFE- and PFOA-free, this patented Thermolon ceramic technology is a breakthrough in nonstick cookware to prepare healthy entrees without using oil or butter. With the magnetic stainless-steel exterior with strong aluminum core, these energy-efficient nonstick Skillets conduct heat evenly from rim to rim for uniform cooking without hot spots. The ideal heat-retentive pans for pan frying, or sauteing meats or vegetables, ensuring easy release and cleanup.
- Eco-friendly ceramic nonstick surface is PTFE- and PFOA-free to cook healthy meals without using oil or butter
- Ideal high-heat combination to saute meats or vegetables, and provide easy release and cleanup
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handle riveted for durability
- Thermolon ceramic nonstick coating does not contain toxic substances
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant for lifetime durability
- Tri-ply construction with magnetic stainless-steel exterior and aluminum core to heat evenly for uniform cooking
- Flared rim for clean, easy, non-drip pouring
- Oven safe up to 400 ̊F
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!