Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Cuisine II 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
Details Unlike many other premium kitchen knives where the exposed tang is visible from the top and bottom of the handle, the Twin Cuisine II gets its distinctive look from a visible tang on each side of the handle. In addition to its one-of-a-kind style, the Twin Cuisine II has been designed for maximum comfort with its light-weight contoured handles, and elite performance, thanks to its ice-hardened, high-carbon steel blade.
- Light and maneuverable, these steak knives easily slice cooked beef, pork and poultry into bite-sized portions.
- A visible, horizontal full-tang provides outstanding strength and durability.
- Lightweight, ergonomic handles are rivetless for maximum comfort and a sleek look.
- Specially formulated high-carbon stainless-steel blade offers excellent edge retention and hardness.
- Double bolsters improve balance and control at the cutting board.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Each blade is forged from a single piece of steel then ground and polished by hand.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Set includes 4 steak knives.