JCPenney Martha Stewart’s Wedding Cakes
Up To 20% Off: 33SHOP
Details Of all the decisions that go into planning a wedding, choosing the cake may be the sweetest. Much more than dessert, this beloved wedding symbol should be as special as the bride and groom themselves. Whether you imagine a majestic cake blooming with fresh flowers, a pristine fondant-covered masterpiece, or a homespun take on strawberry shortcake—or even if you don’t know where to begin— Martha Stewart’s Wedding Cakes will provide you with more than 100 delicious and inspiring ideas for timeless and beautiful confections that are perfect for every style of wedding.
- not just visually inspiring, these pages are filled with information you won’t find anywhere else
- Martha Stewart and Wendy Kromer, the master baker and decorator who has been creating cakes for Martha Stewart Weddings for more than a decade, guide you through everything you need to consider when selecting a cake- and even how to bake and decorate one yourself
- novice and experienced bakers alike will find recipes and insiders’ techniques to create truly memorable wedding cakes
- learn what style and flavors are right for you, taking into account the season, location, and theme of the event
- useful charts explain the delicious materials bakers use, so you can choose the ones that suit your taste and style
- creative ways to display your cake so it takes center stage at the reception
- how to find and hire a baker, including questions to ask and contract considerations
- ideas for cutting costs without sacrificing quality or beauty
- how to incorporate traditions from around the world
- everything you need to know about baking a cake yourself, with complete recipes as well as how-to decorating techniques with color photographs and reference charts Hardcover. 260 pages. Measures 10.81x1.06x10.81". Imported.