John Boos & Co. Maple Edge-Grain Cutting Board with Juice Groove and Chrome Handles, 24" x 18" x 21⁄4"
Details ECO-FRIENDLY This beautiful cutting board with chrome handles for easy lifting is manufactured from the finest northern-white species of hard rock maple.The board is reversible with one flat side and another side that has grooves to catch juices from cutting and carving.Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor any bacteria.The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- Reversible edge-grain hard rock maple
- Chrome handles for easy lifting
- Groove to catch juices
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA Specifications Show
- Dimensions: 24" X 18" X 21⁄4"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color