John Hardy Naga Batu Ring, White Topaz
Naga means "dragon" in Balinese and is a symbol of health and prosperity. With intricate dragon detailing and a light-lauding white topaz center, who knows what will come your way when you wear this John Hardy ring?
- From the Naga Collection.
- Sterling silver forms intricate dragon setting and band.
- 18-karat yellow gold eyes.
- Cushion-cut white topaz center.
- Total carat weight, 22.75.
- Face, 2/3"L.
- Handcrafted in Bali.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!