John-Richard Collection Fiddlesticks" Abstracts
Brightly colored abstracts glow with gold-leaf accenting and hand-applied finishes. "Fiddlesticks I" shown on top; "Fiddlesticks II" shown on bottom.
- From the John-Richard Collection.
- Hand-enhanced reproductions of original artwork from Mississippi artist Kathy Sue Wells.
- Deckled-edge giclees float above a tangerine/pearl background with ivory mats.
- Pine frames with gold-leaf finish.
- Protected under glass.
- Back finished in black paper.
- Sold individually; each, 21"Sq. x 2"D. Boxed weight, approximately 13 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!