Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream
Details As seen in People magazine (May 2009 issue, p90). For years, Ancient Egyptians used goat milk to heal and nurture skin. Prized for its restorative and healing properties this delicate, daily moisturizer dramatically improves overall skin health.
- Helps soothe and condition skin for optimum moisture balance and renewal.
- Enriched with nourishing goat milk proteins, vitamins, and amino acids.
- Natural lactic acid gently exfoliates and renews skin.
- Witch hazel naturally fights harmful bacteria.
- Calms and rejuvenates sensitive, distressed or post-treatment skin.
- Absorbs quickly and doesn't leave oily residue.
- 1.7 ounces.