Kate Spade Harrison street stripe lacey
harrison street is known for its row of brick, federalist style houses built nearly two hundred years ago. today the enclave is relaxed and picturesque-a contrast to the towering city skyline around it. playing off a similar sense of contrast, we used a striking stripe and glossy faux patent leather for this charming continental wallet. a zip-around closure and pockets aplenty ensure everything stays safely stowed.
- printable patent faux leather with matching trim
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven quick and curious metallic lining
- zip around continental wallet
- 12 credit card slots, 2 billfolds, zipper change pocket and exterior slide pocket
- embossed ksny signature and light gold spade stud
- 4"h x 7.6"w x 0.8"d
Overall Product Rating
CatBP - Review from Kate Spade
So chic and well-made!I got the black and white stripe and am so happy! It fits many cards and has plenty of room for cash and coins. I love the smooth, shiny look of patent. Unlike other patent products, this one seems to be resistant to smudges and fingerprints. Style-wise, this is a very attractive wallet. Even my male friends complimented me on it! I love it! I should buy another one just to save as a replacement when this one becomes worn out!