Kyocera 5 in. Micro Serrated Tomato Knife with White Blade
Part of the Revolution series, Kyocera's most popular line, this 5 in. micro-serrated utility knife slices paper-thin slivers of tomatoes, fruits, and vegetables. It is the ideal size for peeling and prep work. It features an ultra-sharp ceramic blade as well as a deeper profile for greater knuckle clearance. Zirconium oxide blades stay razor sharp at least 10 times longer than traditional cutlery, making them ideal for everyday use.
- Ceramic blade ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Secret is in the ceramic material, zirconium oxide, a material only second to diamond in hardness
- Ceramic blades will never rust or change from their natural state
- Sharpen using Kyocera electric sharpener or mail to Kyocera for a nominal fee of 10 dollars for shipping and handling
- Dishwasher safe top rack only
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!