Kyocera 5 in. Slicing Knife with White Blade
The 5-1/4 in. blade slices, cuts, chops, and peels and other prep work for vegetables, fruit and boneless meats. Sleek grounded, polished blade in white. Kyocera has pioneered advanced ceramic kitchen knives, which are impervious to acids, juices, oils and salts, leave no metallic taste or odor, and help maintain the freshness of fruit and vegetables. Zirconium oxide blades stay razor sharp at least 10 times longer than traditional cutlery, making them ideal for everyday use. And because the ceramic blade is so light, no artificial weight is added to the handle. This creates an extremely balanced, lightweight tool that reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Ceramic blade ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Secret is in the ceramic material, zirconium oxide, a material only second to diamond in hardness
- Ceramic blades will never rust or change from their natural state
- Sharpen using Kyocera electric sharpener or mail to Kyocera for a nominal fee of 10 dollars for shipping and handling
- Dishwasher safe top rack only
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!