Le Creuset Cast-Iron Mariner Oven
This special anniversary edition of Le Creuset's classic Dutch oven is an essential for collectors of the colorful enameled cast-iron cookware. Called the Mariner's Star oven, it features a distinctive raised pattern of a sailor's compass rose on the lid. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Mariner's Star is being released in a limited production run of 1925 ovens, to commemorate the year that Le Creuset was founded in France.
- One-time, limited-edition release of 1925 ovens with a mariner's star design on lid.
- Each oven is marked with a series number on the lid knob and comes with a certificate of authenticity and numbered medallion.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creuset's improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interior's light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Stainless-steel knob.
- Large handles provide a good grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup.
- Made in France.
Overall Product Rating
SouthernFoodie - Review from Williams-Sonoma
This pot is gorgeous!!!I received the Mariner oven as an early Christmas gift and I am in love with it. As with all things Le Creuset, it is a beautiful piece of cookware - the color is just amazing. I do not think I am going to use for cooking, I will use as a display piece. It proudly resides as the centerpiece with my other La Creuset pieces on the Enclume stand I recently purchased. If you are thinking about purchasing, do it - you won't be disappointed.
Natab0525 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Waited months for this one!Thie piece is GORGEOUS. I waited months for this to be available, calling all the Le Creuset stores to hold one for me. Landed number 197! This pot has its own shelf in my kitchen. Its perfect for any LC fanatic/collector!
PalmSpringsBaker - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Gorgeous Le Creuset Mariner OvenI am proud to be the first to review this amazing dutch oven.I am number 631 of the 1925 produced.I purchased this particular pot because of the higher sides. It's my new favorite fryer to use for my homemade tacos.I have other Le Creuset dutch ovens, stockpots and bake wear. They are an amazing addition to your kitchen.Professional performance and results every time.The holidays are upon us you must treat yourself or a loved one to one of the 1925 produced.Happy Holidays!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!