Le Creuset World Cuisine Balti Dish, 3 qt.
Details This iconic cooking vessel is a traditional way to cook and serve the Indian-style curries for which it is named.The Balti's customary curved sides and flat base ensure solid contact with any stovetop heat source.Constructed from Le Creuset's legendary enameled cast iron, this pot is as beautiful to look at as it is to cook with.Designed to inspire cooks to explore a bounty of exciting regional dishes from around the world, Le Creuset's World Cuisine Collection is now available for the first time in the US—and only from Sur La Table.The product of time-honored casting techniques, each dish is rigorously hand-finished at Le Creuset's foundry in northern France.Available in Le Creuset's signature Cherry glaze.FEATURES
- Seamless concave cooking interior is inspired by authentic Balti dishes but features a flat base so it works with all stovetop heat sources
- Ideal for high-heat cooking, enameled cast iron provides excellent heat transfer and perfect results when searing and browning as well as superior heat retention
- Colorful enamel is resistant to chipping, cracking and staining
- Wide loop handles provide a secure grip when transporting to and from the table
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for traditional oven-to-table presentation