Learning Resources Smart Snacks Counting Fun Fruit Bowl
Learning Resources Smart Snacks Counting Fun Fruit Bowl Learning Resources Smart Snacks Counting Fun Fruit Bowl is a fun way for children to learn about fruits. It helps develop fruit identification skills, learn the benefits of eating fruits and understand math. It also helps children develop imaginative play and an awareness of healthy snacking habits. Why You’ll Love It: Promote fine motor skills, imaginative play and the benefits of eating fruits at early age. Age: 3 to 6 years Features
- Numbered fruits like orange, apple, plum with embedded magnets
- Friction fitting banana that make fruits easy to put together and pull apart
- Helps children learn to count and explore parts of a whole
- Encourages fine motor skills, healthy snacking and imaginative play
- All fruits are made from plastic
- Has a bowl containing all five fruits
- A fun way for your child to start to learn about adding and subtracting
- Helps children learn number sense, number recognition, counting
Overall Product Rating
Tanya - Review from diapers.com
One of the best learning toys I boughtMy 2 and a half year old daughter loves this toy. It is not only a counting toy but a sorting and puzzle toy as well. The banana is a little difficult to put together but the rest of the fruit has really strong magnets. The joke and truth is my daughter may learn her fractions by age 3.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!