Milena Silvano women's Patchwork Highlander Jacket from AW13 collection in multicolour.
- Crafted from reclaimed, patchwork sheepskin in brown, beige, raspberry and cream.
- Soft fur body.
- Lapel-less and placket features no fastenings.
- Brown leather trim along the placket, cuffs and hem.
- No lining.
- Box silhouette with wide, slightly cropped sleeves.
- Hand made in the Uk.
- This product is a one off and comes in only one size.
Material: 100% reclaimed sheepskin, 100% leather. Dry clean only. Italian born, England based designer Milena Silvano set up her eponymous label in 2010, after working for Romeo Gigli and Costume National in Milan, and then Jessican Ogden in London. Her practise focuses around the exploration of ethical and sustainable production. Milena now lives in rural England and has actively built a relationship with her fabric sources. This unique, eco-approach allows her to design, manufacture and construct each piece that is distinct to her sensibility. LN-CC ‘s jacket selection are all patchwork one-offs that have been stitched together using recycled, dead-stock of sheepskin and other furs. Styled here with ESK Sweater, Ann Demeulemeester Pants and Barny Nakhle Boots.