It can appear austere yet it is also an intimate city of the senses. This idea also applies to the iconic Loewe Amazona bag: a sharp structure sets supple Spanish leathers and impeccable craftsmanship center stage.
- Suede and classic calfskin with tonal stitching and shiny silver hardware.
- Tote straps with square rings; 11" drop.
- Padlock and hanging key.
- Zip top.
- Anagram logo, a mirror play of four baroque L's and referred to locally as "el cangrejo", the crab, always appears on the Amazona bag.
- Reinforced corners shape rectangular bag.
- Leather lining.
- 9 1/2"H x 14"W x 6"D.
- Bag weight: approx. 1lb.
- "Amazona" is made in Spain.