It can appear austere yet it is also an intimate city of the senses. This idea also applies to the iconic Loewe Amazona bag: a sharp structure sets supple Spanish leather and impeccable craftsmanship center stage.
- Calfskin with contrast leather details, tonal stitching, and shiny golden hardware.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder/crossbody strap.
- Tote handles with square rings.
- Padlock and hanging key.
- Zip top.
- Anagram logo, a mirror play of four baroque L's and referred to locally as "el cangrejo", the crab, always appears on the Amazona bag.
- Reinforced corners shape rectangular bag.
- Leather lining.
- 6 1/3"H x 9 1/4"W x 3 1/2"D.
- Weighs 0.55 lbs.
- "Amazona 23" is made in Spain.