Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well.
- Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty Reader's Choice' award for Best Department Eyeshadow shade All That Glitters, 2012.
- FROST (F): An iridescent shine that adds a highlight to any colour.
- LUSTRE (L): Smoothly pearlized; intensely frosted with deluxe ultra-fine 'conditioned' finish.
- MATTE (M): Hi-colour pay-off in a no-shine matte finish.
- MATTE² (M2): Intense, opaque matte finish with exceptionally rich colour payoff.
- SATIN (S): Pure colour in a satin-style finish. Provides a soft, subtle, non-frost, light-refractive sheen.
- VELUXE (VLX): Superfine pigment rich and very luxe. Supple to apply. Provides silky smooth matte finish.
- VELUXE PEARL (VP): Vibrantly toned. Velvety soft. Shimmeringly metallic. Veluxe eye shadow, now overlaid with high-shine pearl.
- VELVET (V): Soft-look finish with high-color intensity. Has a plush, velvety look and feel.
- 0.05 oz.
- By M·A·C.