M·A·C MAC Lipstick
Color plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.
- Winner of iAllure/i magazine's 'Best of Beauty Reader's Choice' award for Best Department Store Lipstick shade Snob, 2012.
- bAMPLIFIED CREME (A):/b Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Color-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact.
- bCREMESHEEN (C):/b Creme-based lipstick that imparts bright full color, with a soft and supple shine.
- bFROST (F):/b Excellent color payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish.
- bGLAZE (G):/b Low-color impact with sheen-style finish. Glazes the lips, makes them shine!
- bLIP TREATMENT (LT):/b Color-free. Texture-free. Provides natural healthy-looking lips.
- bLUSTRE (L):/b Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist.
- bMATTE (M):/b Pigment rich with intense color pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish.
- bSATIN (S):/b Color-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense color.
- 0.1 oz.
- By M·A·C.