Color plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.
- Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty Reader's Choice' award for Best Department Store Lipstick shade Snob, 2012.
- AMPLIFIED CREME (A): Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Color-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact.
- CREMESHEEN (C): Creme-based lipstick that imparts bright full color, with a soft and supple shine.
- FROST (F): Excellent color payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish.
- GLAZE (G): Low-color impact with sheen-style finish. Glazes the lips, makes them shine!
- LIP TREATMENT (LT): Color-free. Texture-free. Provides natural healthy-looking lips.
- LUSTRE (L): Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist.
- MATTE (M): Pigment rich with intense color pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish.
- SATIN (S): Color-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense color.
- 0.1 oz.
- By M·A·C.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
Overall Product Rating
MAC is a staple brand for my lipsticks. I don't love their face products as much, aside from blushes and the occasional MSF. I used to love their shadows, but I find that I haven't used mine in ages. Their collections that they release are some of the most fun & creative on the market.