Mackenzie Childs MacKenzie-Childs Aurora Canisters
Details Named after the 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York, where MacKenzie-Childs is located, these versatile canisters feature the farmhouse, aviary, garden cottage, and converted barn where MacKenzie-Childs artisans handcraft and paint. Flower-shaped finial knobs in translucent pink are the perfect finishing touch.
- 12-gauge steel underbody with hand-applied transfers; bronzed stainless steel rim; glass, brass, and acrylic finials.
- Brass MacKenzie-Childs® logo placard.
- Due to the nature of handcrafting, each canister will vary.
- Dishwasher safe; for best results, hand wash and dry immediately.
- Small canister holds 38 ounces; 5"Dia. x 7.5"T.
- Medium canister holds 48 ounces; 5"Dia. x 8.5"T.
- Large canister holds 64 ounces; 5"Dia. x 9.75"T.