Makia Down Parka
Details In 2002, retired Finnish snowboarders Joni Malmi and Jussi Oksanen unveiled Makia, a clothing line dedicated to creating fashionable pieces that posses a modern twist on the simple, straight forward designs of the Finnish culture.
- Shell & Lining: 100% poly Faux Fur Trim: 56% acrylic 44% poly Insulation: 80% down 20% feather
- Zip and button front closure
- Front flap and zippered pockets
- Side zippers with ventilation mesh
- Interior zippered pocket
- Detachable faux fur trim with button and zip closure