Marimekko Lumimarja White Pillow.
Designed by Erja Hirvi in 2004, Lumimarja ("snowberries") is a modern return to organic and natural design encapsulated elegantly in this Marimekko pattern. The snowberry, whose interior resembles crystalline snowflakes, is representative of the beauty that can be found throughout Finland's vast wilderness.
- Pattern designed by Erja Hirvi; 2004
- Pattern placement will vary from sample shown; each is unique
- 100% heavyweight cotton sateen
- Feather-down insert
- Zipper closure, knife-edge finishing
- Machine wash hot, air dry
- Made in Estonia