Brewmasters Select Beer Kit: Comes with everything you need to brew and bottle your first two batches of premium all-malt beer with ease. Reuse this kit again and again with reusable bottles refill brew packs. MR.BEER mixes are designed specifically to be carbonated in the bottle. Beers that carbonate naturally in the bottle tend to have better head retention, clarity and sparkle. With the MR.BEER kit, no industrial CO2 cartridges are needed to provide pressure. Includes:
- One fermenter with lid and tap assembly
- Two premium all-malt refills
- Eight reusable plastic 1-liter bottles with caps
- Eight labels with MR. BEER logos
- Two pint glasses with MR. BEER logos
- One adjustable baseball cap with MR. BEER logo
- One 100% cotton T-shirt with MR. BEER logo
- One Brew-o-meter (thermometer)
- One sugar measure
- One Brewing with MR. BEER Brewing Guide
- One 4-step instruction booklet
2 Gallon Fermenter: Each fermenter is completely reusable and will make 2 gallons of award winning beer with every batch. It's lightweight, and shatter resistant, made from FDA compliant plastic, which imparts no taste or flavor migration. The wide mouth allows for easy cleaning. Premium All-Malt Refills:
- American Devil IPA: Rich lager malt, ale malt and caramel lay the foundation for this hopped American IPA. Intense flavor and notably dry finish.
- Witty Monk Witbier: A modern day classic that is crisp and refreshing. Subtle notes of coriander and orange peel.
Each refill includes two premium hopped malt extract (HME), dry brewing yeast and One-Step No-Rinse cleanser. Note: Alcohol Content of a premium refill is estimated to be 4.6% ABV. Your actual abv may vary. Reusable Plastic 1-Liter Bottles: Each kit includes eight reusable plastic Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles, complete with screw caps and labels. These bottles are designed to hold carbonated beverages and are FDA approved to hold food & beverage. Brew-o-meter: Will let you know if you are within the right temperature range. Simply attach the self-adhesive temperature strip to your keg. Sugar Measure: Self-leveling cylinders give you a "scoop and pour" method that will make adding priming sugar to any size bottle simple and easy. Brewing with MR. BEER Brewing Guide: This informative book is a great resource for both questions about the MR.BEER Home Microbrewery System and home brewing in general. Get answers to lots of your practical brewing questions. Also contains a few of MR.BEER's most popular recipes. Instructions: Complete, 4-Step instructions take you through the simple brewing process from start to finish. Brand: Mr. Beer Origin: United States