My Garden Trademark Fine Art 35 in. x 35 in. Sunset in Canvas Art
35 x 35, 18 x 18
Beata Czyzowska-Young is a photographer based in Sydney, Australia. She started taking pictures in 2005 when she purchased her first digital camera. Since then Beata has enjoyed capturing the world around her. Nature is Beata's biggest inspiration. She especially enjoys the abstract qualities in landscapes and plant life she photographs. Beata loves experimenting with light, while breaking all the rules of photography to achieve something beautiful and dreamy. This produces a fairytale-like result. Beata has been published in many magazines around the world and her work has been featured on CD and book covers.
- Art Classification : Contemporary Looks
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a photograph of sunlight over plants in a field.
- Gicleeis an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece.
- Artist: Beata Czyzowska Young
- Subject: Floral
- Style: Contemporary
- Product Type: Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Art
- Made in USA