Native Eyewear - Lodo Polarized (Sahara Snow/Copper Polarized Lens) - Eyewear
Free Shipping any 2+ items
Details 6pm.com is proud to offer the Native Eyewear - Lodo Polarized (Sahara Snow/Copper Polarized Lens) - Eyewear
- Live it up and let loose with the Lodo Polarized from Native!
- Rhyno-Tuff air frames are a proprietary high performance thermoplastic material, which is extremely lightweight yet durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes.
- Proprietary composition of Cushinol at nose pads creates a non-slip fit that keeps sunglasses in place during athletic activity.
- Patented Cam-Action Hinges allow the temples to quickly lock into position, making these sunglasses ready for anything in seconds flat.
- Mastoid Temple Grip ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind the ears) which allows for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Glare-reducing polarization treatment offers sharp and crisp vision with increased contrast and depth perception.
- Single Snap-Back Interchange Lens Systems allows you to quickly and efficiently switch between Native's different lens options for ideal performance in all light conditions.
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System is designed to prevent the lenses from dangerously shooting toward the eyes in the event of high velocity impact.
- The Lodo Polarized is available with these color options (note: all colors may not be in stock): • Gray Polarized Lens - 12% VLT (Visual Light Transmittance). Suitable for bright sunlight. • Brown Polarized Lens - 12% VLT (Visual Light Transmittance). Suitable for moderate to bright sunlight. • Silver (Gray Base) Reflex Polarized Lens - 10% VLT (Visual Light Transmittance). Suitable for extremely bright sunlight.
- Best fits a medium profile.
- Dimensions: Frame Width: 143mm Lens: 39mm high x 62mm wide Bridge: 17mm Temple Length: 125mm