Tadashi Shoji Sleeveless Surplice Gown
Details Tadashi Shoji knows true elegance doesn't shout; it whispers. Here, he's designed a sophisticated gown with subtle, yet artful, attributes. Wear with understated accessories such as pearl studs and metallic strappy sandals.
- Cream (ivory) silk chiffon.
- Draped surplice bodice creates asymmetric V-neckline.
- Left bodice adorned with appliques and embroidery.
- Sleeveless with full shoulder coverage.
- Contoured natural waist; fitted silhouette.
- Straight skirt; slit to mid-thigh.
- Floor sweeping hem.
- Silk with polyester lining.
- Dry clean.