New Balance Classics - WL565 (Light Grey/Green Gecko) - Footwear
10.5 B - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the New Balance Classics - WL565 (Light Grey/Green Gecko) - Footwear
- It's the weekend, and its waaaay too early to be in heels. For those kinda days, the WL565 sneaker from New Balance Classics is just what you need.
- Premium suede upper provides breathable comfort and durability.
- Padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Fabric lining and a removable, cushioned, perforated EVA insole for comfort.
- Traditional lacing system provides optimum fit.
- Supportive TPU heel insert.
- Molded-rubber outsole for long-lasting durability.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning.
- Last: SL-2 Measurements:
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
A retro sneaker makes a comeback with soft, flexible styling in a trend-right blend of suede and fabric. For over a century, New Balance has dedicated itself to producing premium footwear to aid athletes in their pursuit of excellence—seamlessly blending function and fashion to give you the performance technology you need and the style you want. Removable insole. Suede and mesh upper/textile lining/rubber sole. By New Balance; imported. BP. Shoes.
Classic runner in paneled suede + jersey cotton, from the athletic experts at New Balance. Fitted with a cushy EVA + treaded rubber bottom for optimal traction and support. Finished with signature logo detailing along each side. Leather, cotton, EVA, rubber Spot clean Imported Shipping Only available for delivery within the United States
Overall Product Rating
Jessica H - Review from Zappos
I ordered these shoes because I love the look of them and wanted some colorful shoes. I have an ankle issue and can only wear tennis shoes or flats. I was worried these would be flimsy and not work with my ankle. I was pleasantly surprised! They are light and stylish but still have support. I will definitely buy another pair of these!
Megan - Review from Zappos
Super comfy and well made, these classics combine retro styling appropriate for casual wear with enough cushioning and support to be your everyday athletic shoe. I run trails and my feet are happy and healthy in these. I ordered my standard New Balance/sneaker size, a half size larger than regular dress-type shoes, and they are a perfect fit. While not a lightweight shoe, I find these to be less clunky than the 574 model. Didn't find breathability to be an issue even though these are all suede. I love that the break-in period for New Balance sneakers is basically nonexistent. They are comfortable from day 1. I experienced some small blisters on my upper heel due to a higher back on these shoes vs. the pair I wore previous but they healed quickly and did not return.The mint green/grey color scheme is fun without being obnoxiously bright. I've gotten a lot of compliments on these shoes from men and women alike.Great combo of utility and style.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!