Nordicware Filled Pastry Press
Our press creates beautiful homemade pastries that look like they came from an artisanal pastry shop. When it comes to choosing savory fillings, anything goes – from tangy spinach and feta to spicy pepperoni and mozzarella. You can also make sweet versions for brunch or a dessert buffet.
- Convenient press creates eight triangle-shaped filled pastries with crimped edges.
- Outer edge of the mold cuts perfectly sized pastry sheets for use in press.
- Individual-sized pastries are perfect for appetizers, brunch or dessert.
- Hand wash.
- 10 3/4" x 6" press; makes eight 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" triangular pastries.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Overall Product Rating
DTPW - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Very DisappointedVery disappointed and SURPRISED that an "exclusive" product jointly developed by two normally reliable, quality brands is a piece of warped plastic! The cutters are bowed in the middle and do not even touch. No way this press will ever cut or crimp anything. I was expecting a good aluminum press, not two warped pieces of plastic from WS & Nordic Ware. It is going back!
NYcatlover - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Really disappointedI was really disappointed when this arrived. The plastic was a little chintzy and I was pretty sure the crimping sections of the press would not cut and separate the sections (which is why i bought it) Mushroom turnovers turned into a huge job, as after pressing them I had to cut them apart with a knife and trim them. A biscuit cutter and ravioli maker used to cut and crimp did a much better job. I promptly returned this item.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!