Nordicware Ultimate Decorating Tool
Decorating home-baked treats is easy thanks to our efficient tool: Simply fill the barrel with icing and squeeze the handle to create borders, fillings, writing and more. Superbly engineered for ease of use and minimal mess, it's ideal for beginner bakers, advanced decorators and creative kids.
- Ideal for decorating cakes, cookies, cupcakes and more.
- Generous barrel holds buttercream frosting, royal icing or whipped cream.
- Durable clear plastic sides reveal how much icing remains in the barrel.
- Easy to use–simply insert icing into barrel, attach a tip and squeeze the handle.
- Sealed ends keep icing neatly inside the barrel.
- Handles ensure a steady grip and protect icing from warm hands.
- Small and large decorating tips include round, leaf, star and basket-weave designs, plus a filling injector.
- Stainless-steel and plastic barrel, stainless-steel tips, plastic handle and collars.
- Components fit neatly into the included storage box.
- Dishwasher-safe decorating tips.
- Made by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Decorating Tool includes:
- 1 cylinder barrel.
- 6 small decorating tips.
- 4 large decorating tips, including 1 filling injector.
- 2 collars.
- Storage box.
Overall Product Rating
Ohmm - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Useless productI used this twice to pipe macaron and it broke. The press handle would no longer work, and the plunger was ok, but doesn't really push at a steady rate as the plastiic insert fits very tightly. Also the chamber is small and required frequent refills. So dissapointed...stay away from this one.
Lauren8456 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Love the concept, but...There's a lot to like about this tool: it's easy to put together, handles well and can make beautiful designs with some practice. BUT, there should be a warning that comes with the directions that once the plunger is to the end of the container, the tips will become inverted if you pull the plunger backwards. It creates a pretty strong vacuum that destroyed two of my star tips before I figured out what was happening. This can be avoided by unscrewing the tip before pulling the plunger back, but the directions should really indicate this or the metal in the tips should be of stronger quality.
Gingerbread29 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
breaks easilyI was using this product to decorate gingerbread men with buttercream frosting. The press handle snapped.So, I returned the broken tool and got a replacement. I didn't get a chance to use the 2nd one until this Christmas. It broke again; same problem.Junk!
allnamestaken - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Broke after second useI found this to be flimsy in design. I was using the tool for making rosettes on muffins with cream cheese frosting and it broke. It was a lot of money for something so weakly designed.
VeganGuy - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Best decorating tool I've usedThis tool works great for decorating cakes and cupcakes. It is durable, well made and fits your hand well. The included tips work well for a variety of tasks. It is easy to load with your favorite frosting or fillings and cleans very easily. The barrel unscrews from the fittings at both ends and I simply push a soapy dish rag through the tube making cleanup a snap. I have used pastry bags and have found this item much easier to use and clean.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!