Orthaheel Dr. Weil by Inspire Slide (Cobalt/White) - Footwear
Free Ship & Free Return
5 M6 M7 M8 M9 M10 M11 M
Details Zappos.com is proud to offer the Orthaheel - Dr. Weil by Orthaheel Inspire Slide (Cobalt/White) - Footwear
- The Inspire Slide is from the Dr. Weil by Orthaheel collection.
- Release your inner goddess with the gorgeous glamour of these Orthaheel® sandals.
- Leather upper with adjustable buckles for a stylish look and a snug fit.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. to view Seal.
- for a visual display on how the Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- For further information on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog:
- Andrew Weil, M.D., is an internationally recognized leader and pioneer in the field of integrative medicine, a healing-oriented approach to health care which encompasses body, mind, and spirit. He has worked closely with Orthaheel to develop a collection of shoes that help with many of the common lower limb aches and pains people have. The Weil footwear collection incorporates premium materials like soft leathers, cozy wools and flexible cork midsoles to ensure the shoes look and feel great. Dr Weil advocates walking as a great form of exercise and all you really need to do it are supportive shoes.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 1 2 in
- Weight: 6 oz
- Platform Height: 1 4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.