OXO Adjustable Potato Ricer
Not your average potato ricer, OXO's model offers three settings – fine, medium and coarse – that expand the tool's uses far beyond producing light, fluffy mashed potatoes. Just select your desired consistency, place cooked vegetables, fruit, eggs and more in the large hopper and squeeze the handles.
- Rotating adjustable disk allows you to switch from fine to medium to coarse settings by turning a dial.
- Fine setting is great for making fluffy mashed potatoes, baby food and cooked vegetable and fruit purees.
- Medium setting is ideal for making spaetzle and pressing water out of cooked greens.
- Coarse setting is perfect for creating chunky applesauce, egg salad and pressing tomatoes for sauce.
- Constructed of dishwasher-safe stainless steel.
- Soft comfortable nonslip silicone handle.
- Grooved pot rests allows ricer to sit securely over bowls and pots.
- The ricer, including rotating disk, comes apart for easy cleaning.
Overall Product Rating
juju5 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
difficult to remove bladeIt took forever to try to release the blade to be able to clean it. It is very difficult to do but that is the only negative regarding this product.
Maxdog - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Awesome For EverythingNo idea what these people are talking about! Mine just rocks, I even use it to make Scratch Pumpkin Pie. Mashes Pumpkin PERFECT, No bending or breaking and as long as ya use it more than once the cleaning becomes easier. If the bottom came off to easy then everyone would complain it fell apart when trying to adjust setting, Just cant win. It is by far the BEST Ricer I have ever owned.
Melinia - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Loved it so much - I gave it as a giftMom has been having GI tract issues, so this ricer allowed her to have great mashed pototoes, yams, turnips....with one easy squeeze.Makes fab mashed potatoes!!
Suzanidy - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Perfect for mashed potatoesI don't know how we lived without this. Absolutely perfect for making mashed potatoes. My 10 year old daughter made them for Christmas dinner with this and it was so easy. Highly recommend!
CookingMan77 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Don't use muscles!!!Broken during first use. cooked potatoes for 1 hr and peeled them, then used some force to push them through. Busted the plastic and bent the handle. I'm not some beastly man, just wanted to make gnocchi. Don't buy this piece o junk. Buy something full steel. That is what I am about to do. Pretty disappointed in W&S for carrying this junk. If your gonna rip us off on price at least make sure its quality equipment.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!