6pm.com is proud to offer the Patagonia - Tsali (Prickly Pear) - Footwear
- Patagonia's Tsali is an ultra lightweight, high performance trail running shoe that keeps you comfortable, supported and protected on the trail!
- Gender specific anatomical trail running last provides a precise fit for control on uneven terrain
- Durable DWR treated breathable air mesh upper.
- Micro-fiber upper reinforcement provides durability and breathability.
- High-frequency welded TPU provides X-Dynamic Lacing System reinforcement and arch protection.
- X-Dynamic lacing and internal support construction combine to provide a precise and secure fit.
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility.
- Direct applied rubber to micro-fiber upper and toe bumper provides durability and protection.
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- Internal support construction fabric wraps and secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support.
- DWR treated 100% polyester moisture wicking ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining.
- Removable 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot.
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex.
- Gender specific ultra-lightweight Dupont foam footframe is 25% lighter then standard EVA foam.
- 1mm forefoot shock absorptions plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility.
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360 degree wet/ dry traction in varying conditions. Measurements:
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.