Patch in Action Blazer in Blue and Grey
You took a few years away from academia, but buttoning yourself into this plaid blazer helps you feel right at home strolling through the quad again. Now that you're older and wiser, you know the benefit great details - this grey jacket boasts a bit black houndstooth and a blue polka dots at the lining, along with two front pockets large enough for your cell phone, student ID, favorite gel pen, or pocket notebook. The brown, vegan faux-suede elbow patches help move this classic blazer - and you along with it - beyond elementary style. Worn over a neutral floral Oxford and dark denim tucked into tall, chestnut equestrians, you're more than ready to sling your vintage messenger bag over one shoulder and hit the ground running from class to class, acing your way through academia once again. This jacket scores a 2.0 out 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details .
- Shell and Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Runs large at waist. Fabric does not provide stretch. Back vent measures approximately 5 inches in length and is temporarily sealed with manufacturer's stitching.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron.
- Fully lined. Front button closure. Padded shoulders. Two hip pockets are temporarily sealed with manufacturer's stitching. Button closure at sleeve cuff. Additional buttons included.
- This jacket scores a 2.0 out of 5 on our Coat Warmth Scale. More information about this rating can be found in the Help Section under Fit and Form Details .
Overall Product Rating
Aoife - Review from ModCloth
Lovely blazer! Love the lining and elbow patches. Ordered two blazers, both in medium but they were both different fits, nothing major. However, the blue strip is a little darker than expected.
Lauren - Review from ModCloth
I'm a more athletic girl and it was small in the bicep area. Too bad, I was really looking forward to wearing it with some cute jeans.
Rachel - Review from ModCloth
It's okay. I kept it, but don't love it. It's kind of long and I'm average height. The lining is fun, though, and it is different from the rest of my work blazers, so I decided to keep it.
Megan - Review from ModCloth
I really love this blazer, but the sleeves are a bit tight. It's cute though so it's worth it.
Katie - Review from ModCloth
Very high quality. Would've liked it a little more if it cinched in more at the waist, but it fits perfectly everywhere else and I'm definitely keeping it.