Paula Deen Signature 15-Piece Porcelain Set in Honey
The fun, speckled exteriors of this 15-piece cookware set are eye catching, but it,s the performance and convenience that will have cooks singing its praises. Whether creating a batch of gumbo in the covered stockpot or gravy in one of the covered saucepans, this high-quality, durable cookware will help any dish come to life with ease. The set also comes with handy measuring spoons so Paula,s recipes can be successfully re-created with all the right measurements. This Paula Deen Porcelain Nonstick cookware set features porcelain exteriors that look great and are durable, stain resistant and easy to clean. The heavy gauge construction heats the cookware smoothly and quickly, eliminating hot spots that can burn foods, and the long-lasting DuPont Teflon Select nonstick interiors provide excellent food release with every use. Glass lids present a great way to oversee cooking without sacrificing moisture or heat, and their copper color-accented and color-coordinated knobs supply a confident grip. Soft-touch handles are dual riveted for additional strength and bring a touch of comfort to the kitchen. The handles also feature convenient copper-plated hanging rings for a range of storage options. Conveniently, these cookware pieces are oven safe to 350 degrees, making it easy to tackle Paula,s delicious recipes.
- Heavy gauge construction means the cookware heats quickly and evenly
- Cookware comes with a useful 5-piece measuring spoon set
- Interiors feature DuPont Teflon select nonstick so foods won,t bind to the cookware
- Porcelain enamel exteriors add a dash of color to the kitchen and are stain resistant, durable and easy to clean
- Color-coordinated handles are dual riveted for extra strength and also feature a soft-touch grip for comfort, the handles are accented with copper-plated rings for additional storage options