Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 8" Covered Egg Poacher with Nylon Cups in Red
Product Q&A Shipping & Returns Brunch can be a fantastic way to gather family and friends around a relaxed table, and this egg poacher set is a must-have if eggs Benedict is on the menu. The egg poacher set goes right on the stove, so there's nothing to plug in, and the skillet can be used on its own without the insert to complete the brunch spread with fluffy pancakes or crispy bacon. This Paula Deen® Porcelain Nonstick egg poacher set makes cooking a joy because of its fun style that let cooks express themselves in the kitchen. The egg cups fit snugly into the skillet and the long-lasting nonstick interior provides excellent food release when the skillet is used without the insert. The heavy gauge construction heats the skillet smoothly and quickly, and the soft -touch handle is dual riveted for strength and comfort; the handle also features a convenient copper-plated hanging ring for a range of storage options. A glass lid provides a great way to oversee cooking without sacrificing moisture or heat, and its color-coordinated knob provides a confident grip. This skillet without the egg poacher insert is oven safe to 350°F, making it easy to re-create many of Paula's delicious recipes. Show Additional Info
- Material: Porcelain nonstick
- Skillet without egg tray is oven safe to 350°F for added convenience
- Egg poacher cups aid with impressive presentation of poached eggs for any recipe
- Skillet's interior is coated in nonstick so foods won't bind to the pan
- Color - coordinated handle is dual riveted for extra strength, with a soft-touch grip for comfort
- Handle is also accented with a copper-plated ring for convenient storage options
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!